You are now registered for Camp Black Belt 2021.
We will be contacting you shortly for payment information or if you find it more convenient, you can call us at 613-831-3622.
Please remember that all requests to cancel attendance is required no later than two weeks before the first day of the camp week. There will be no refunds issued for notices of cancellation received less than two weeks from the start of the event.
1. All campers must be escorted by a parent or caregiver on the first day of camp.
2. Each camper must be able to be dropped off successfully – parents will NOT be allowed into the building after the first day of camp.
3. Each camper must bring all their own food and a water bottle.
4. Campers are not allowed to share or trade any personal items.
5. Each camper must bring and apply their own sunscreen. (Sunscreen may be shared between siblings only)
6. Children who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 (unrelated to seasonal allergies or other pre-existing conditions) will need to be picked up immediately.
Masks are mandatory when indoors, whereas masks are not required outdoors unless social distancing is not possible. If a participant is unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, a doctor’s note is required.
– Spaces in our camps are limited due to COVID-19 physical distancing and health requirements. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
– We recognize that the Ontario government may change their policies at any time and we will react accordingly.
– Off-site activities are dependent on weather and may be cancelled/rescheduled