You are now registered for Camp Black Belt 2021 – Christmas Edition.
We will be contacting you shortly for payment information or if you find it more convenient, you can call us at 613-831-3622.
Please remember that all requests to cancel attendance is required no later than two weeks before the first day of the camp week. There will be no refunds issued for notices of cancellation received less than two weeks from the start of the event.
1. There will be outdoor activities so campers will need to pack outdoor clothing.
2. Campers will need to bring snacks, lunches and drinks on Tuesday and Wednesday.
3. Campers will need to bring snacks and drinks on Thursday. A pizza lunch will be provided that day.
4. No electronics are allowed at camp.
Masks are mandatory when indoors, whereas masks are not required outdoors unless social distancing is not possible. If a participant is unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, a doctor’s note is required.
– Spaces in our camps are limited due to COVID-19 physical distancing and health requirements. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
– We recognize that the Ontario government may change their policies at any time and we will react accordingly.
– Off-site activities are dependent on weather and may be cancelled/rescheduled