We will be reviewing your account and if the following criteria are met, the membership(s) will be extended by the length of the on-hold request:
1. Membership is in good standing
2. Start date of the on-hold must be the same or later than the submission date of this request
3. Length of on-hold period must be a minimum of two weeks. If a student returns to class before the two weeks, the membership will not be extended.
4. The total of all on-hold periods does not exceed 60 days.
– Payments will continue to be withdrawn during the on-hold time. Memberships will be extended by the length of on-hold time.
– Remaining on-hold days do not carry over to new or renewed contracts.
– New or renewed contracts all come with 60 days of on-hold time
– In the event of a cancellation, on-hold time is non-refundable